Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Calling all PCCA Dance Majors Alums/Attendees!!! (and Non-Dance Majors who had Dance Performance Experience at PCCA)

**We are creating a database of what we have done since we left PCCA**
Please message me the following information:

1. Name
2. Year
3. College/Major & Minor
4. Professional Dance Experience
5. Professional Performing Experience
6. Career Path Goals - What did you do to accomplish them?
7. What did you learn from PCCA to accomplish these goals?
8. **If you want to forward your bios to me that would be awesome... just as long as you include the information above**
9. Anything else you would like to include.

If you have any footage of you or other dancers performing at PCCA and are willing to share it with Ms. P... please let me know and I will tell you where to forward it to.

Thank you for taking a few minutes to message me this information! I know Ms. P will appreciate every ounce of support we can show her. Please repost as your status, message or email to your friends who can help us fill the database.
-Ashley '02

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job, Ash!! I will spread the word... if there is ANYTHING I can do to help, please let me know!!! Love you!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete